I can’t think of a better way to introduce this aspect of my life – the quick moments in life that bring happiness, yet so often don’t get a passing comment or a place in a longer, deeper conversation.
These can be inspirational words or acts by friends, notable words by neighbor or co-worker. At times creative and thoughtful people in our community speak or act without me acknowledging them in the moment.
These are Tid Bits that roll around in my brain and pop up from time to time reminding me of how special the world community is.
Some of these are reflections are also on personal experiences that I have had within a very small part of that wide wide world.
- A RETROSPECTIVE LOOK [1st ed.] – 3rd bug test
- A RETROSPECTIVE LOOK [PART THREE]
- A RETROSPECTIVE LOOK [PART TWO]
- DEEPER DIVE INTO A FACEBOOK EXIT
- OPEN MIND, OPEN DOOR
- QUICK BIO
- REFLECTIONS ON “LIGHT FROM DARKNESS”
- REFLECTIONS ON A DIFFERENT EINSTEIN
- THINKING ABOUT THE GRANDKIDS & MY FIRST DAYS